Becoming a Member of the Association
The first step towards showing your support for the Association and Cornwall College
All alumni of Cornwall College and other interested persons are welcome to join this Association. New members bring new ideas and fresh energy, both of which are important components for the continued success of any association.
One of the most valuable ways in which one can be involved with Cornwall College Alumni today is to first become a member.
Contact us via whichever medium works for you. Email, telephone, or social media, all lead to us to find out what’s going on in alumni affairs. Find a member of the executive if you need to, or just ask an alumni who is connected.
The “Typical” Membership Path
- 1st Year – Member begins attending meetings and joins a committee.
- 2nd Year – Member takes a leadership role in committee and considers running for a director position on the board.
- 3rd Year – Member runs for board.
- 4th Year – If so inclined, member runs for senior board position such as President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, etc.
Types of Memberships
- Regular Membership – Applies only to past students of Cornwall College.Associate Membership – Applies all other persons interested in the helping to accomplish the mission of the Association.
A “fast track path” is an option for individuals with a proven track record or high potential.
Use the “Membership Join /Renew” button below to become a member or renew your existing membership. You can pay with any major credit card.