Becoming a Member of the Association
The first step towards showing your support for the Association and Cornwall College
The “Typical” Membership Path
- 1st Year – Member begins attending meetings and joins a committee.
- 2nd Year – Member takes a leadership role in committee and considers running for a director position on the board.
- 3rd Year – Member runs for board.
- 4th Year – If so inclined, member runs for senior board position such as President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, etc.
Types of Memberships
- Regular Membership – Applies only to past students of Cornwall College.Associate Membership – Applies all other persons interested in the helping to accomplish the mission of the Association.
A “fast track path” is an option for individuals with a proven track record or high potential.
Use the “Membership Join /Renew” button below to become a member or renew your existing membership. You can pay with any major credit card.